HiFi Heimkino Forum
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
paddy

too much alkohol!!!

Anybody out there read English?this is my first time!!!!be nice!can some one tell me what the %of äthanol to water is for record cleaning??Anybody like rory gallager?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I thought, Rory is dead.

Nevertheless take 75% of pure ethanol and 25% of purified water and I guess one drop of a dishes cleaner. The cleaner should reduce the surface tension and will help to bring this mixture better into the grooves of the record.

Remember, the ethanol should go onto the record and NOT into your brain!

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

wasn't it vice verse ??

75% water and 25% ethanol (which is approx whisky with water)?

I may be wrong, but your mixture seems to be quite heavy ! Avoid smoking !!

Straight, no chaser ;-)

Hardy

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Du hast natürlich recht!! Oha, hoffentlich mixt der Engländer sich nicht um Leib und Leben.

Hier übrigens das Rezept für die Mischung nach der Über setzung mit einem Übersetzungsprogramm:

Target text in English

one nehme(das other prescription is decided too " sharply "!) 1 section isopropanol (pharmacy or Spinn wheel, favorable 1 litre Pullen!) 3 sections distilled water 1 drop Spueli(wirklich only one!!!!) in place of Spueli one can take also wetting agents from the photo requirement. The small Buerstchen from time to time with clear water lukewarm carefully cleans thereafter runs it again as new, it unfortunately gives no back-up...

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Nu soch mal, wieviel hassu schon intus von dem

Zeuch?

Is doch the other way round!

I like Rory Gallagher!

Even if he had a little too much...

frank

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Sorry man,

the mixture is VICE VERSA!! 75% Water + 25% pure Ethanol!! + one drop of a solvent

Hope, it isn´t too late!

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Jou, schon gemäääkt. Hoffe, der Engländer lebt noch.

Aber lebt Rory noch? Ich mein´ mal irgendwas gehört zu haben, dass ihm gewisse Mischungen zu sehr zugesetzt haben sollen?

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

That´s why:

>>Late 1994

Rory falls seriously ill while touring in Europe.

14 June, 1995

Rory dies in King's College Hospital, London, from complications following a liver transplant in April. He lived in Chelsea, London. He never married, and had

no children.

16 June, 1995

Rory receives ovation from the people of Cork who line the streets as his funeral cortege procedes to the Church of the Descent of the Holy Spirit.

19 June, 1995

Thousands attend Requiem Mass and funeral in Cork. Rory is laid to rest in St. Oliver's Cemetery, Cork.<<

Schade, schade :-(

So wie ich ihn kenne(aus Montreux) wird er eine

geile Jam Session da oben mit Albert King abziehen!

gruss frank

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi Paddy,

where are you at? On the island or in the US?

Do you use a record cleaning machine? If not, how do you actuallty clean your records.......by hand? Let's assume that you clean your records by hand, how do you prevent getting the cleaning agent onto the actual label?

I do have currently the same problem, and would be interested how you do clean your records. I just bought 1000 on ebay (got a great deal), and my guess is that they are pretty dirty, well maybe not.

Anyhow, let me know :-)

Thanks Michael

Oh yes, you could use couple of drops photo flow as a wetting agent.

Es gibt viel zu tun, hoeren wir's an :-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bitte anmelden um Kommentare abgeben zu können

Nachdem du dich angemeldet hast kannst du Kommentare hinterlassen

Jetzt anmelden
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...