HiFi Heimkino Forum
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Lars Clausen

German Hifi Magazines

I am from Denmark, and i am sorry i have to write in english language. I think you will not understand mein Deutche Sprache

sehr gut... ;o)

I wonder if somebody here can give me a short overview of the German Hifi Magazines. Their names, and a short profile, who deals with Home Cinema, DIY, Technical, High End, Advanced readers, General readers etc.

We are looking for the right magazine to advertise products like LClock XO3, ZAPpulse etc.

Also to find the best representative in Germany. The right representative should be able to service customers with installations of LClock, ZAPfilters, and other upgrades to CD / SACD and DVD players. If you have some suggestion, please let me know.

Vielen Dank für ihren hilfe!

Lars Clausen

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hello Lars

As far as I know there are only two german DIY audio magazines: "Hobby HiFi" (www.hobbyhifi.de) and "Klang + Ton". I personally prefer "Hobby HiFi". They mostly deal with DIY loudspeakers/kits and chassis but also write about CD-player tuning and the like. At least you should try to get your hands on issue 1/2002 that contains a (very positive) review of your "The End Millenium" amp. Another possible candidate might be "Elektor" which is more about DIY electronics in general although they published rather elaborate audio circuits too.

Forget about the other non-DIY mags, they are all pretty much the same and generally follow the "bigger is better" approach without caring much about DIY stuff like yours.

kind regards

Jörg

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bitte anmelden um Kommentare abgeben zu können

Nachdem du dich angemeldet hast kannst du Kommentare hinterlassen

Jetzt anmelden
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...