HiFi Heimkino Forum
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
paddy

too many cooks spoil the soup(alcohol)

Great,that you all took my query so seriously,even if we did have to have a couple of trys before we could agree what the correct mixture was!!!!!Please get it right Werner Im Irish not ENglish.!!!!Ihope you don,t put water in your Whiskey,I bet you do!!!Im in germany (mistake, the whiskey is to dear and to hard to get.)anyway got to go and do some things with alcohol and music(no water)catch ya later! Paddy.....

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Nope Paddy, i never put any water in my lagavulin or highland park.

But, what are you doin´ with music and alcohol in germany? Are you touring as musician or as technician? Sounds cool. Let me know.

"no water" werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi Paddy,

the only true way to dring my 35 year old Glenfiddich is if I thin that with diet coke and ice.

Buy the way I do live in the US............go figure.

:D

Mike

Es gibt viel zu tun, hoeren wir's an :-)

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

But don´t forget: You should always have some icecubes in spare to thin and cool that awfully tasting old french red wine.

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi

Werner,

I drink that crap only if I eat McDonald burgers anyway. The French don't bath, how can they make good tasting wine?

The best is anyhow a TV dinner warmed up in my microwave oven so I can watch my soaps.

LOL

Greetings from the only civil sized country

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

The best is anyhow a TV dinner warmed up in my microwave oven so I can watch my soaps.

Is there another way to watch soaps? The only alternative is being surrounded by some bags with chips, peanuts, popcorn, hersheys and other stuff like that.

I guess, the irish man will be very happy to come to germany, one of the best places to drink expensive whiskey, ´cause we can buy diet coke all day and night.

Greetings to the heart of civilisation.

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Hi Werner,

nothing to add there :D

Long lives ARD & ZDF

Michael

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

HIWernerHiMike;you guys are definitely talking big time sacrilege here waterin your whisky,cola and stuff, man thats hard to hear you know!!!!!You guys ever listen to any music????guess not eh???with the amount of time you spend on your computers!!!Catch yea'll later Paddy......

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

No Problem Paddy, sometimes we´re joking a bit. Pure whiskey and music. No water and no coke in the whiskey, no french wine with icecubes. Sometimes I hear music and sometimes not.

Sometimes I write postings and sometimes not.

Greetings

Werner

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Bitte anmelden um Kommentare abgeben zu können

Nachdem du dich angemeldet hast kannst du Kommentare hinterlassen

Jetzt anmelden
Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  

• Neu erstellen...